Used 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LT VIN 1GNALBEK4FZ140470 Stock Number 22351A
- Keyes BE WISE Special $12,981
Be Wise, See Keyes for the Best Buys Since 1946.
22/32 City/Highway MPG *Clean Autocheck Vehicle History Report*, Fresh oil change, Fully detailed, Clean Local Trade In, 18" Chrome-Clad Aluminum Wheels, 6 Speaker Audio System Feature, 8-Way Power Driver Seat Adjuster, Bluetooth® For Phone, Cargo Area Close-Out Panel (LPO), CD player, Chrome & Convenience Package, Chrome Heated Power-Adjustable Outside Mirrors, Deluxe Front Bucket Seats, Driver Convenience Package, Equipment Group 1LT, Four wheel independent suspension, Front Bucket Seats, Manual Climate Control, Power windows, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Speed-sensing steering, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Traction control. White Diamond Tricoat 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LT 1LT 4D Sport Utility FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.4L 4-Cylinder SIDI DOHC VVT
Odometer is 11750 miles below market average! Awards:
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact SUVs Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary.