Used 2015 Chevrolet Traverse LT VIN 1GNKVHKD2FJ299655 Stock Number 23131B
- Keyes BE WISE Special $13,983
Be Wise, See Keyes for the Best Buys Since 1946.
*Clean Autocheck Vehicle History Report*, Fresh oil change, Fully detailed, AWD, 10 Speakers, 8-Way Power Driver Seat w/Power Lumbar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Fog Lamps, Front fog lights, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Heated front seats, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink, Rear audio controls, Rear Audio System Controls, Remote keyless entry, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Universal Home Remote. Recent Arrival! Black 2015 Chevrolet Traverse 2LT 2LT 4D Sport Utility AWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 SIDI
* JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned 3-Row SUVs Under $30,000
* If you want a big, 3-row midsize SUV that starts under $32,000, holds up to eight passengers, and has a standard V6 and that returns decent fuel economy, the 2015 Chevy Traverse remains a tempting family hauler. Source: KBB.com
* Compliant ride quality; generous cargo capacity, even behind the third row; seating for up to eight passengers; top crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* Offering the roominess of a traditional SUV but with car-like handling and better fuel economy, there's a lot to like about the 2015 Chevrolet Traverse. The Traverse can seat up to eight, drinks less gasoline than a traditional SUV, and starts at an appetizing price. For 2015 the Traverse adds available RemoteLink Key Fob Services, a component of the OnStar RemoteLink app that gives you access to features such as remote start as well as locking and unlocking, even when miles away from your vehicle. Plus, forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are added to its roster of safety features. The Traverse also features the MyLink infotainment system and the industry's first front-center airbag. The Traverse comes with a 3.6-Liter V6 Engine with 281 to 288 Horsepower depending on the trim you get. In terms of fuel economy, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive get almost the same gas mileage. However, FWD is the best performer getting an EPA estimated 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway. Its smooth and strong V6 easily shuffles this vehicle up to speed, whether in front- or all-wheel-drive form. At 205 inches in length, the Traverse is larger than its direct competitors but doesn't feel bloated on the road. The 2015 Chevy Traverse offers a comfortable and commanding ride in which the suspension tames bumps and the tall ride height affords good frontal views. The Traverse has three rows of seats that can be configured for seven or eight passengers. Plus, adults can fit into the third row. Copious cargo space swallows shopping bags, luggage and lumber. If you need a vehicle that can hold up to eight passengers, tow 5,200 pounds and offer better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, the 2015 Traverse is the crossover for you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary.