Miles and miles you can count on.
You have places to be, and we have ways to get you there — affordably. With fuel-saving enhancements like available stop/start technology and efficient electric and diesel options — Chevrolet offers a wide array of vehicles with an EPA-estimated 28 MPG highway1 or better. So there’s no need to limit how far you can go.
If a smaller vehicle is better suited to your lifestyle, you can enjoy great fuel economy without sacrificing comfort and efficiency.
The 1.5L Turbo engine paired with standard variable-effort Electric Power Steering creates a smooth, efficient ride so you can go the distance in Malibu.
Whether you choose the sporty RS or the off-road friendly Trailblazer ACTIV, the ECOTEC® 1.3L Turbo engine offers power and efficiency.
Equinox delivers responsive performance with the new 1.5L Turbo engine, which puts 170 horsepower at your command, along with 203 lb.-ft. of torque.
Duramax Diesel Trucks
With lower fuel consumption than gas engines, diesel engines allow you to travel farther between fill-ups.
Get the job done right and efficiently every time with Silverado. The available Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel I-6 engine delivers 277 horsepower and 460 lb.-ft. of torque and offers the ability to tow up to 13,200 lbs.6
Tahoe offers a balance of power, capability and productivity with available Duramax®3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine that gives Tahoe a highway range of up to 672 miles on a full tank of gas.8 Tahoe is one of the most fuel-efficient full-size SUVs in its class.9
Paired with a 10-speed transmission, the available Duramax® 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine gives Suburban a leg up on the competition. Offered by no competitor11, this engine is built for the long run.
Driving electric allows you to say goodbye to things like gas stations and oil changes, and hello to the convenience of charging at home and on the go.
The 2022 Bolt EV offers the ability to charge at home and on the go, and keeps you on the road longer with 120 MPGe.
EPA-est. 259 miles13
Electric range on full charge
The 2022 Bolt EUV offers 115 MPGe with all-electric power and makes staying on top of your charge easy and efficient with Energy Assist.
EPA-est. 247 miles13
Electric range on full charge
1. Based on EPA estimates. Visit fueleconomy.gov for details.
2. The Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles’ destination freight charges.
3. EPA-estimated 29 MPG city/36 highway with 1.5L engine.
4. EPA-estimated 29 MPG city/33 highway with 1.3L engine (FWD).
5. EPA-estimated 26 MPG city/31 highway with 1.5L engine (FWD).
6. Requires Silverado Crew Cab Short Bed 2WD with available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine, Max Trailering Package and 20-inch wheels. Maximum trailering ratings are intended for comparison purposes only. Before you buy a vehicle or use it for trailering, carefully review the Trailering section of the Owner’s Manual. The trailering capacity of your specific vehicle may vary. The weight of passengers, cargo and options or accessories may reduce the amount you can trailer.
7. EPA estimated. Silverado 2WD with available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine.
8. Based on EPA highway estimate of 2022 Tahoe 2WD with 3.0L Duramax diesel engine and fuel tank capacity. Your range may be less.
9. Based on GM Full Size SUV segmentation. Other GM vehicles excluded.
10. EPA-estimated. 2WD Tahoe with available Duramax 3.0L Turbo-Diesel engine.
11. Based on GM large SUV segmentation.
12. EPA-estimated 21 MPG city/27 highway with available 3.0L Duramax Diesel engine and 2WD.
13. Actual range will vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, use and maintenance.